Aluminum Sheet Pan, Close Bead, Perforated
The denser hole perforations on these sheet pans allow for better air circulation and heat conductivity, typically preferred by bakers for a crispier outcome.
- 3003 Aluminum
- 1/8″ diameter perforated holes
- Hand wash – Aluminum products are not dishwasher
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE:
- CAUTION: allow product to cool before washing
- Wash aluminum products with warm water, mild soap and a soft, non-abrasive sponge
- After washing, immediately and completely dry with a cloth/paper towel to prevent limescale from forming
- To remove cooked-on food residue, boil in water with vinegar for 4 to 5 minutes to loosen, then follow steps 1-3 to wash, rinse & dry.