Induction Ready Aluminum Fry Pan, Stainless Steel Bottom, Non-Stick
Hybrid technology bonds a stainless steel plate to aluminum cookware, as effective in utilizing induction technology as full stainless steel cookware.
- Quantum2® non-stick finish bonds to the aluminum for a long lasting, scratch-resistant finish
- Deep-drawn 3003 Aluminum body is durable and highly conductive, quickly and evenly distributing heat
- Stainless steel bonded plate allows for magnetic contact with induction cooktops
- Ergonomic comfort handle is heat resistant up to 500°F (260°C)
- Thicker handles and heavier rivets than standard cookware allow for secure transport
- Also safe to use with gas or electric ranges
- Hand wash – Aluminum products are not dishwasher safe
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE:
- CAUTION: allow product to cool before washing
- Wash aluminum products with warm water, mild soap and a soft, non-abrasive sponge
- After washing, immediately and completely dry with a cloth/paper towel to prevent limescale from forming
- To remove cooked-on food residue, boil in water with vinegar for 4 to 5 minutes to loosen, then follow steps 1-3 to wash, rinse & dry.