Spectrum Gas 4 Open Burner Hot Plate
The SPECTRUM GAS HOT PLATE comes equipped with precision-engineered, manually-controlled valves. It has dual pilot light assemblies, each with individual gas feed lines to allow instant restarting if one pilot light goes out. Pilot lights are located away from the center of the burners, covered under our specially-designed burner trivets to keep them clear of cooking debris. The Spectrum Gas Hot Plate includes an LP conversion kit, and is ETL certified for safety and sanitation (Certified to CSA STD 1.8b, Conforms to ANSI STD Z83.11b). Warranty and national onsite service program information can be found in the user manual.
- Four independently-controlled burners
- Stainless steel body, drip pan, and backsplash
- Removable cast iron grills for easy cleaning
- Conversion kit allows the use of propane or natural gas
- Adjustable pilot light
- Adjustable feet for stability
- ETL listed for safety and sanitation
- One year parts and labor warranty
NOTE: GHP-4 cannot be shipped by UPS.
Download Spec Sheet