Spectrum Radiant Charbroiler, 36″ Wide
The SPECTRUM GAS RADIANT CHARBROILER comes equipped with precision-engineered, manually-controlled valves, and designed to be reversible. Cooking can be done with grids level, or reversed and placed at an angled position. Specially designed channels in the grids allow for excess cooking residue to travel easily into the drip pan. The Spectrum Radiant Charbroiler comes with an LP conversion kit, and is ETL certified for safety and sanitation (Certified to CSA STD 1.8b, Conforms to ANSI STD Z83.11b). Warranty and national onsite service program information can be found in the user manual.
- 36″W x 19″D grilling surface
- Three independently-controlled burners
- Stainless steel body, drip pan, side and rear backsplashes
- Removable cast iron grills and stainless steel baffles for easy cleaning
- Conversion kit allows the use of propane or natural gas
- Adjustable pilot light
- Adjustable feet for stability
- Lava rock kit also available
- ETL listed for safety and sanitation
- One year parts and labor warranty
NOTE: GCB-36R can not be shipped by UPS.
Download Spec Sheet
Download Warranty & Service Procedure