Aluminum Baguette Pans with Silicone Glaze
Serve up warm and fresh long rolls with the sturdy, commercial-grade baguette pans by Winco®. Each compartment cradles a baguette – up to six with the largest size pan – and the perforations allow air circulation for crispy crusts while the inside stays soft.
- Perforations allow air circulation for crispy crusts while the inside stays soft
- 16 gauge aluminum with a non-stick glaze coating
- All pans are 18″ x 26″ x 1″; variety of slot options
- Hand wash – Aluminum products are not dishwasher safe
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE:
- CAUTION: allow product to cool before washing
- Wash aluminum products with warm water, mild soap and a soft, non-abrasive sponge
- After washing, immediately and completely dry with a cloth/paper towel to prevent limescale from forming
- To remove cooked-on food residue, boil in water with vinegar for 4 to 5 minutes to loosen, then follow steps 1-3 to wash, rinse & dry.