Candy/Deep Fryer Thermometer
- Includes built-in clip
- Adjustable indicator
- Dual temperature display (°F / °C)
- Wide temperature range 100° to 500°F; 40° to 260°C
Calibration on this unit should done with a cold bath at 32°F(0°C) for a more accurate calibration.
- Fill cup with ice and top off with cold water and stir for 30 seconds.
- Insert probe into cup at least 1″ deep for 15 seconds or until the temperature reading stabilizes. Keep the probe from touching the sides or bottom of the glass.
NOTE: If the thermometer settles at 32°F(0°C), there is no calibration needed.
- Use pliers and adjust the calibration nut on the bottom of the dial and turn until it reads the proper temperature, 32°F(0°C).