Instant Read Thermometer, 1-3/4″ Dial, 5″ Probe
- 1-3/4” diameter dial face
- 5” probe
- Dual temperature display (°F / °C)
- Wide temperature range: 0° to 220° F / -18° to 104° C
- Built-in clip on the protective sleeve
- Recalibrates for accuracy
Calibration on this unit should done with a cold bath at 32°F(0°C) for a more accurate calibration.
- Fill cup with ice and top off with cold water and stir for 30 seconds.
- Insert probe into cup at least 1″ deep for 15 seconds or until the temperature reading stabilizes. Keep the probe from touching the sides or bottom of the glass.
NOTE: If the thermometer settles at 32°F(0°C), there is no calibration needed.
- Use pliers and adjust the calibration nut on the bottom of the dial and turn until it reads the proper temperature, 32°F(0°C).